Advantages of PE gas pipeline in application
PE gas pipelines are widely used, mainly due to their unparalleled advantages compared to other pipelines:
1. It is easy to form a closed anti-seepage system through butt welding and electric fusion welding. When laying along the trench, it is possible to reduce the excavation volume of the trench and the amount of accessories used.
2. PE gas pipelines are lightweight and easier to install and handle;
3. PE gas pipelines have strong wear resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, which eliminates the need for external protection in buried pipelines. It can be applied to earthquake and mining area soil settlement areas, and can also be laid at the bottom of rivers using the sinking method.
4. High density polyethylene gas pipelines are resistant to chemical corrosion, internal, external, and microbial corrosion, with strong corrosion resistance and good health. Suitable for transporting acidic and alkaline substances, as well as substances such as sewage, natural gas, coal gas, etc;
5. Good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. Can be used for indoor and outdoor water supply pipelines.
6. Long service life, with a service life exceeding almost 50 years;
7. PE gas pipelines use polyethylene raw materials, which are easy to recycle and will not have any impact on the ecological environment.
On July 6, 2017, obtained the utility model patent certificate "Electrostatic Conductive Insert Device for Composite Pipeline Connection".