What are the six characteristics of PE gas pipelines
There are many knowledge about pipelines, and here we tell you that a good pipeline should not only have good economy, but also have a series of advantages such as stable and reliable interfaces, material impact resistance, cracking resistance, aging resistance, and corrosion resistance. Below, we will introduce many advantages of PE gas pipelines:
1. Long service life: Under rated temperature and pressure conditions, PE gas pipeline can be safely used for more than 50 years.
2. Good construction performance: The pipeline is lightweight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall cost of the project is low.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand corrosion from various chemical media; No electrochemical corrosion.
4. Good impact resistance: PE gas pipelines have good toughness and high impact strength, and heavy objects directly press over the pipeline without causing pipeline rupture.
5. Good hygiene performance: PE gas pipeline processing does not add heavy metal salt stabilizers, the material is non-toxic, has no scaling layer, and does not breed bacteria, effectively solving the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
6. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the PE gas pipeline hot melt or electric melt interface is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
On September 12, 2017, obtained the utility model patent certificate "Sheathed anti-seepage and electrostatic conductive combination tee".